BMI Correction issued

Home Forums PROs BMI Correction issued

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Pat
    Participant

Got my email from BMI with the corrected amounts. Turns out they actually shorted me $31. Since this past qtr was the best qtr ever, I was expecting them to tell me I was over-payed by a fair amount. Nice surprise.They already direct deposited it.

#24814 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

You beat me to it Pat, I was going to post this also. 🙂 Ours was an extra $664 so a nice surprise.

#24816 Reply
    MichaelL
    Participant

OH…so THAT’s where my money went! 😀

#24817 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

OH…so THAT’s where my money went!

Come on by, dinner is on us! 😉

#24818 Reply
    composer
    Participant

Here’s what’s puzzling to me about this correction: In some cases, the timing was wrong (always too short) on the original statement, it was corrected on the new statement, and the payment increased. That makes sense. In other cases, in the same situation, the payment decreased. This even happened a couple times for episodes where I had two placements on the same episode. Both timings increased, one payment increased, the other payment decreased. Why would this happen?

I’ll ask BMI. Thought I’d ask here also in case I missed something obvious and someone can help solve my mystery.

Thanks.

#24825 Reply
    Pat
    Participant

Oh man! You made out nicely Art. Congrats!

#24826 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Thanks Pat, it was unexpected.

#24839 Reply
    guscave

My correction was for two international spots for a whopping $9.00. Starbucks here I come…:)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: BMI Correction issued
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us