Composer links for MLR members?

Home Forums General Questions Composer links for MLR members?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Mike Marino
    Participant

Cool collection of tunes, Kubed! You’ve definitely got a little more laser focus in terms of the style/genre you’re attacking in the market. Thanks for sharing!

#19690 Reply
    Frequencee
    Participant

@Chuck Mott: Thanks Chuck! I liked Blues on Mars very much. Different styles from what I do but solid productions & arrangements. I can easily hear your tracks on Pawn Stars if they’re not on there already.

#19725 Reply
    Kubed
    Participant

@Mike Marino: thanks!do you have any link where we can listen to some of your work?

#19737 Reply
    Mike Marino
    Participant

You’re more than welcome, Kubed. My website is: http://www.mikemarinomusic.com

#19739 Reply
    Chuck Mott

I already know Kubed’s stuff is great :).

#19740 Reply
    macaent1
    Participant

All of you guys have amazing mixes. Just curious, do any of you outsource or DIY? Especially @Mike Marino and @Chuck Mott?

#19743 Reply
    Chuck Mott

If you listened to my links under my account, those mixes are mine. I have some remixes out there also that I can’t take credit for. I personally never like my own mixes, but if you like them feel free to spread the word :).

#19744 Reply
    Chuck Mott

Oh and thank you :).

#19745 Reply
    Mike Marino
    Participant

Thanks Macenti1; I really appreciate the kind words. Those are all my mixes actually; it’s one aspect that I’m always super nervous about and always looking to improve. The Chasing Destiny track was mixed by me, but then mastered by the library that released it on their album.

#19758 Reply
    Kubed
    Participant

@Mike Marino: lol,coincidentally i was already familiar with your music!
    Earlier this week,i was approached by the same library that released Drowning Abyss.They asked for an EDM album release.I’ve heard several of their works (including Drowning Abyss).

Fantastic work (and what an impressive bio!).You’re very diverse,from cinematic adventure to electronic and funk and yet there’s a nice coherence among your tracks.Great songwriting and mixing skills,after listening your catalog i felt inspired and a bit jealous,hehe.

I’ve sent you a pm in soundcloud,just some thoughts regarding the library mentioned aboved.

#19760 Reply
    Mike Marino
    Participant

@Kubed: Just replied to you on Soundcloud.

And thank you guys very much for the compliments on my music and mixing. Mixing scares me a lot….mainly because I don’t own any monitors at this point. Glad my mixes are on the right track. * whew *

In terms of work diversity, a good portion of it started as writing exercises. Although, you know what they say: Jack of all trades, King of none.

Thanks guys!

#19761 Reply
    MichaelL
    Participant

“The Chasing Destiny track was mixed by me, but then mastered by the library that released it on their album.”

@Mike
    Did you contribute that track to a collection? There are other composers names on the the rest. Nice work.

#19764 Reply
    Mike Marino
    Participant

@MichaelL: Yessir. We were all asked to write specifically for the album. I was able to write a single track; other guys were able to do more.

I’ve never written anything quite like that before….so I figured just getting one ‘correct’ track on there would have been better than trying to throw 3 ‘wrong’ tracks at the project.

#19767 Reply
    MichaelL
    Participant
    #19770 Reply
    Mike Marino
    Participant

@MichaelL: Great Christmas music at the end of the video. Mr. Science; brilliant! I enjoyed your sports/americana pieces as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
Reply To: Composer links for MLR members?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us