Let me introduce myself :)

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Let me introduce myself :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GoldenSky
    Participant

Hi everybody,

Before I start to ask any questions on the forum I thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself first.
    First of all: I have been reading about different topics in the Forum already and would like to thank everybody for their contributions!
    I’m a producer/composer from Holland. Started my career playing in rock/punk/metal bands. After that I started producing beats for Hip-Hop, R&B and Soul artists. I wasn’t very smart business wise so besides working with great artists I didn’t knew how to take my passion to the next level.
    After gaining some experience as an entrepreneur in a field that wasn’t related to music I felt that I was ready to chase my dream in music again.
    Currently I have been lucky to be working with some Motion Graphic companies who gave me jobs for brands like Canon and Master Card. I’m very grateful for this opportunities but it only fits to a certain type of music. Besides the work for advertising I have also done some ghostwriting for a DJ duo. I love to create any kind of music so I was looking to broaden my horizon. Composing for libraries/publishers seems perfect to me that’s why I joined this website to gain more insight and to make friends in this field.

My main instrument is guitar (electric and acoustic) so I’m happy to provide other composers with some real guitar recordings on their productions.

You can find some of my work on my website: http://www.innernova.com

Thanks for your time!

Senne

#25525 Reply
    TerlinguaMusic
    Participant

Welcome- nice stuff.

#25527 Reply
    GoldenSky
    Participant

Thanks! I think I’ve found your website. Great music! 🙂

#25530 Reply
    TerlinguaMusic
    Participant

thanks… just to be sure, I’m at patobryan.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Let me introduce myself :)
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us