Home Forums Contracts library change agreement without notification

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    sound_reporter
    Participant

hello,
    i would like to clarify some moments.
    about changing agreement by some library.
    I personally know about this change accidentally, and disagreed with this, and ask them to remove my portfolio from their site. But they say me that they not changed main part’s of agreement and refuse a deletion. I doubted in their words, and start searching old original agreement.
    I try many efforts to obtain original agreement, and i found it, then i write message to them, they ignor my message and don’t answer. they don’t want shown their position.

so, i try ask my question here. because it still unclear.
    For example key moment of amendment – section grant of right.
    In original agreement it was “non-assignable” right, but new agreement replaced with “assignable”. difference is valuable, because they can assign to sublicensee which can assign third party with right to assign another third party and this process endless.
    Section grant of right is a not only one amendment.
    they include clause about 7000$ forfeit for composers, non-disparagement clause. and other bad thing.

So how it possible to change agreement without acceptance?
    i think that is violate right to freely chosen party for which work with, when they force to be with them.
    If this new actual agreement was as original and if i see it before and had the opportunity to choose i will never submit any track.

very interesting to see your opinions.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: library change agreement without notification
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us