Question for those using Tunesat

Home Forums General Questions Question for those using Tunesat

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Paolo
    Participant

Hi guys and gals,

Does tunesat charge only a monthly fee or do they also take a cut of monies recouped via their reports?

When I fist contacted them a few years ago, they’re told me the arrangement is a monthly fee plus they take a cut (50% I think) of any money I recoup through their service. Plus, to ensure their clients are honestly reporting their recoups, they are allowed to look at the books/financials.

So I was wondering if these two policies are still in place.

Thanks,
    Paul

#19664 Reply
    Paolo
    Participant

bump

#19671 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

They don’t take a cut just for detections. They did have the service you mentioned but the last time I checked they had a months long waiting list. Not sure they still offer that service.

#19672 Reply
    Paolo
    Participant

They don’t take a cut just for detections

Thanks for the reply art. I’m trying to get a better handle on how Tunesat charges the composer; I Hope you won’t mind a follow-up question:

When you recoup money from a cue that was detected by Tunesat, does Tunesat take any portion of your recoup? Or is the only fee you pay to tunesat their monthly subscription?

Thanks!
    Paul

#19674 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

When you recoup money from a cue that was detected by Tunesat, does Tunesat take any portion of your recoup?

No

Or is the only fee you pay to tunesat their monthly subscription?

Yes

#19676 Reply
    Paolo
    Participant

thanks Art.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Question for those using Tunesat
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us