Anyone have the cue sheets for these shows?

Home Forums Cue Sheet Problems Anyone have the cue sheets for these shows?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Jay

thanks Art, Composer…anyone had any luck getting paid from the NHL Network?
    is that Scripps too?

#19484 Reply
    gdomeier
    Participant

Yes, I have cue sheets from Pawn Stars. Also, about scripps shows. I recently had one show up in ascap and got paid for it. That was placed by JP. It was The Shed on Food Network.

#19494 Reply
    Jay

in case anyone else is wondering about The NHL Network –

The channel is owned by the NHL Network Inc., a venture consisting of the National Hockey League and two of its Canadian member franchises, CTV Specialty Television Inc.

maybe i’ll see something show up in the international distribution…they used a song of mine quite a bit in an interview..fingers crossed 🙂

Jay

#22541 Reply
    Colin O’Dwyer

I have tracks on 4 episodes of Pawn Stars, two of which are from 2Q 2014. They were detected by tunesat. Seems a little long to have not received cue sheets on these.

The irony is that I have been paid for one on my international statement on ASCAP. Any thoughts on this? Should I just be patient?

#22542 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

I’ve received payments from later quarters of Pawn Stars but I’m with BMI.

#22543 Reply
    Jay

they took awhile but my Pawn Stars cue sheets showed up as well..

#23638 Reply
    Alan
    Participant

I was surprised to see a Scripps cue sheet show up today. It was from an episode of Booze Traveler that aired about 9 months ago. It’s an SK placement. Will I actually get paid?

#24880 Reply
    Jay

Does anyone have cue sheets filed for anything related to Vice or VICELAND?

I have a couple songs on The Real Walter White Doc that’s playing a lot lately (found by Tunesat) and a Black Sabbath Doc they produced a while back that I completely stumbled upon..I really like Vice and VICELAND..but would be really bummed to find they don’t file cue sheets etc…any and all info appreciated thanks..

#24903 Reply
    Michael Nickolas
    Participant

Yes, I have a cue sheet filed for Vice…

#24923 Reply
    Jay

thanks Michael…both shows are about 3 years old now so I guess I won’t be seeing cue sheets for those placements..but that’s good to know going forward..Jay

#24924 Reply
    Kubed
    Participant

I have Tunesat detection for States Of Undress on Viceland.
    In Tunesat though,it says H2 instead of Viceland.
    The show started in early March,when Viceland launched more or less.
    What does H2 have to do with Viceland?
    Anyway,i hope they pay royalties,the episode is playing 3-4 times/per day since early March.

#24936 Reply
    Jay

Kubed..H2 is now Viceland…and that’s how it’s showing on my Tunesat as well…they also have the show wrong on my Tunesat and it’s been over 2 weeks with no correction…I actually listened to the clip they gave me which luckily was around 2 minutes..from there I was able to decipher the show, google it and not only found the song in question but a second song of mine as well..I’m pretty sure some of the programs on Viceland are recycled from their Vice site but most shows on the network are new..cool channel though..I really like it..

#24939 Reply
    Kubed
    Participant

@Jay: thanks for the info!

Yes,Spike Jonze is the creative director on Viceland,several interesting shows there.

#25278 Reply
    Jay

I had kind of a kick in the head yesterday as I was watching Viceland..that Walter White Documentary was on and playing like 2 minutes of my song (I have 2 songs on that) right after I saw my measly ASCAP payout for this quarter..there’s got to be a better system going forward with cue sheets..I’d be doing okay if I got paid for all my placements..I know I may come off as a complainer by saying that..but it’s really frustrating 🙁

#25496 Reply
    Jay

it took quite some time (years) but a cue sheet just showed in my ASCAP account for a Vice/Viceland show..hopefully I’ll see the others that I know are missing sometime soon..regardless..it’s a great channel..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
Reply To: Anyone have the cue sheets for these shows?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us