Timber Kings cue sheet?

Home Forums Cue Sheet Problems Timber Kings cue sheet?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    gdomeier
    Participant

I had music on a couple episodes of Timber Kings that should have had cue sheets submitted. When I contacted the library that placed them, I was told they may not be in ascap’s database because it’s an international (Canadian) show.

Just curious if anyone else here had music on that show, and if so did cue sheets get submitted.

Thanks

#19441 Reply
    gigdude
    Participant

I have been paid for Canadian shows without ever seeing a cue sheet. I like the ASCAP international distribution cause it has surprises like that. A certain Library that is mentioned here a lot seems to be getting a lot of Canadian placements.

#19443 Reply
    Jay

me too on the Canadian shows…no cue sheets but royalties from Canada on the international distribution (ASCAP) – that happens for me w/other countries as well.

Art..just a thought..could there be a section here where we can ask if a cue sheet has shown up for anyone on a certain show..with Tunesat I have several placements that I’m waiting/wondering if a cue sheet is on it’s way (or isn’t)

for instance..I have some music on Pawn Stars and have yet to see a cue sheet or any royalties and it’s been months…so that leaves me wondering if it’s a mistake on the cue sheet OR the network doesn’t file them (I know that network does), OR maybe there’s an issue with that particular show etc.?

could be helpful..

#19444 Reply
    Desire_Inspires
    Participant

I have had cue sheets filed over a year after the show has aired. I have had other cue sheets filed a few weeks after a program has aired. It all depends on the show. It is very frustrating sometimes waiting for a cue sheet to be filed, especially when you hear your music being used on TV. Hopefully production companies or whoever files the cue sheets will start to work faster!

#19445 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Art..just a thought..could there be a section here where we can ask if a cue sheet has shown up for anyone on a certain show..with Tunesat I have several placements that I’m waiting/wondering if a cue sheet is on it’s way (or isn’t)

Great idea Jay. I have the same issues too so I will set up a forum for that.

#19446 Reply
    Stuart Moore

Cue sheets for international shows won’t show up in your ascap account. I’ve had a lot of music used in Canada and other countries and only find out about it when I get my international royalty statement. International royalties also take a lot longer to receive than domestic but the money trickles through eventually.

#19449 Reply
    Jay

Great idea Jay. I have the same issues too so I will set up a forum for that.

awesome..thanks Art..

#19452 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Here’s the link to discuss missing and incorrect cue sheets.

Cue Sheet Problems

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Timber Kings cue sheet?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us