Youtube Content ID & Monetization

Home Forums Commentary Youtube Content ID & Monetization

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Joachim
    Participant

Hi,
    I came across a library here in Germany that offers two license models to their customers: a commercial one (starting at 19EUROs) where there will be NO advertising on youtube and a private one (for free!) where there WILL be advertising on tune. You can choose these options for each and every single track. Has anyone any idea how this could possibly work? I mean the audio fingerprints in the Content ID system must be identical, right? Their website does not explain this and I am reluctant to buy a track just for testing 😉

#24644 Reply
    Mark Lewis
    Participant

Has anyone any idea how this could possibly work?

The library would simply turn off the monetization on the videos for the customers who paid a fee and leave it on for those who don’t.

You should ask them directly though if you are thinking of purchasing from them.

#24661 Reply
    Joachim
    Participant

Hi, thanks for responding but I still don’t get it :-S Where is that switch to turn it off? I am not thinking about purchasing from this library but rather about copying their system. I am monetizing some of my music through Audiam and I think they don’t let me “whitelist” any youtube chanels. Plus, I would like to find an easier way to offer this option. Can you elaborate a little bit more on this?
    Thanks

#25997 Reply
    Dailey Pike

I’m Writing Stories About AdRev CopyFraud Here http://Brainiac.LIVE

I Made A Short Film About AdRev Here http://Parasite.LIVE

Anyone Who’s Been Taken Advantage Of By AdRev Let Me Know

A Class Action Suit Is In The Works

Looking For Legit Class Members

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
Reply To: Reply #25997 in Youtube Content ID & Monetization
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us