2014 RF Sales thus far

Home Forums General Questions 2014 RF Sales thus far

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    GaryW
    Participant

Since it is nearing the end of the first quarter, I am curious to see if anyone, besides me, has seen a slow down in RF sales in 2014 compared to previous years?

#15627 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Actually this will be my best quarter ever on RF sites.

#15628 Reply
    yzzman1
    Participant

I’m about even. What’s interesting though is the RF library that has performed best for me for a few years actually performed horribly for me this quarter. But to counter that, one of the other libraries that only performed mediocre for me before has been extraordinary this quarter. So it all has evened out.

#15629 Reply
    MuscoSound
    Participant

Best first quarter ever.

#15630 Reply
    ArtistsR1st

RF sales are still growing steadily for me. This quarter will be a little better than the last one. As a side note, I finally got my foot in the door for TV placements with several reports coming back to me this past month, a nice surprise, thanks in a large part to a certain Library up here in my native Canada that I signed with last year ! I’m optimistic this is going to be a break out year, fingers crossed 🙂

#15631 Reply
    Vlad
    Participant

@ Gary,

Agreed. My worst quarter in a very long time. Taking a beating at libraries that have typically been very strong….one in particular. Has me pretty concerned about either RF, or how my brand is interacting in the RF market.

#15635 Reply
    AaronM

Earlier on was good for me but this month in particular has been pretty poor. I’ve only got one steady RF account so far though so I think it’s time for me to broaden focus a bit.

#15636 Reply
    Mark_Petrie
    Participant

Google quietly adjusted their search algorithm in mid December and it had a big impact – RF websites that were always on the first page were suddenly way back in the search results. I think it’s the main reason sales are down at some sites.

#15638 Reply
    yzzman1
    Participant

That’s interesting Mark – didn’t know that.

#15640 Reply
    GaryW
    Participant

Mark:
    That makes sense to me. It was in December that I started to see the sudden change in my RF library sales. I thought it was seasonal, but it kept on for these past few months.

#15649 Reply
    MuscoSound
    Participant

I heard that too Mark. It’s amazing how powerful a google search can be. I guess it’s a solid lesson for us and library owners to make sure to stay on top of SEO.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: 2014 RF Sales thus far
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us