BMI 3rd quarter 2020

Home Forums PROs BMI 3rd quarter 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    daveydad
    Participant

Just got my 3rd quarter 2020 backend. Anyone else see a significant decrease? I assume because of Covid?

#37556 Reply
    Mike Marino
    Participant

I actually saw a significant increase. Curious to see the actual statement.

#37559 Reply
    Danny

personally mine was up. 3 times higher than last payment in January which was miserable. overall its been my best quarter so far since starting so i’m happy today.

#37561 Reply
    GaryW
    Participant

Mine was up as well. In fact the best I have had in awhile.

#37563 Reply
    LAwriter
    Participant

Strong quarter with no individual anomalies running up the total. Just overall strong.

#37564 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Yep, same here, up for us. I’m assuming we are all talking BMI? I Will change the topic title to reflect that.

#37565 Reply
    Kubed
    Participant

25% up from the previous one.

#37570 Reply
    Jonathan

I didn’t get one this Time, very strange, because the last 2 were coming quiet good, and my Royalty Report from the Publisher also indicated a lot of usage, Is there any Treshold when no Statement will be generated, even when there have been Statements before?

#37571 Reply
    MM_Musicworks
    Participant

Mine grew by 600 %.

Last payment was $19. This one is $116. Lol 😀

Seriously though, I see it as a definite sign of progress.

#37574 Reply
    Pat
    Participant

My next to the best Qtr. I figure with so much production slowed to a trickle these past months I’m seeing a lot more reruns.

#37575 Reply
    Kubed
    Participant

@Jonathan: there’s a $250 threshold for non US citizens who receive their payment by mail (check).

#37579 Reply
    Dannyc
    Participant

realized from my statement why mine was up so much. big placement of one of my trailer cues in Australia that paid pretty much half my statement amount this quarter. so over all up about 30% from last quarter excluding this placement.

#37583 Reply
    Jonathan

Thank You for the Feedback @Kubed , strange because I had one Statement +check for 211$ before, but I had contact with BMI a few Weeks ago maybe the representative I spoke to checked this Function in my account or s.th. like this, happy You all had a good quarter , best J

#37584 Reply
    Kubed
    Participant

@Jonathan: you can change your payment preference from check to wire transfer btw. This will save you quite a few bucks and you’ll be receiving your payments to your bank account the same day statements are issued.
    My bank for example, was charging me about $30 to clear a check but since i switched to wire transfer, they only charge me $4/per payment.

#37585 Reply
    Jonathan

@Kubed,

Ok that makes sense, so I will activate Direct Deposit right away, Thank You so much for the Infos!!
    : )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
Reply To: Reply #37565 in BMI 3rd quarter 2020
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us