4th Quarter 2014 ASCAP Statements are online! How did everyone do?

Home Forums PROs 4th Quarter 2014 ASCAP Statements are online! How did everyone do?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Desire_Inspires
    Participant

Looking at things, I am doing fairly consistent. My 4th quarter royalties are usually the lowest quarter for me, and is still true in this case. But there is only a 20% drop from last quarter. Newer placements are building up and older placements continue to be repeated.

ASCAP is doing good for me right now. I had considered switching PROs but I am not sure if I would be making a lot more money if I did. All of my current stuff with ASCAP seems to be generating royalties.

Any updates?

#22109 Reply
    Desire_Inspires
    Participant

🙂

#22110 Reply
    euca

I had a good one, only dropped $120 from last quarter. This is also usually my worst quarter. So I’m very happy with it!

I did notice that they raised the price of credits from $7.50 to $7.95

#22111 Reply
    Greg

My worst quarter usually too. Did not disappoint!

#22113 Reply
    Blind
    Participant

It had actually dropped from $7.70 same time 2013 to $7.50 in 2014, so it’s really a net increase of only $0.25 since 2013, not $0.45, just for the record. Good that it went up rather than down, of course…

#22125 Reply
    Alan
    Participant

This one was half of my last one 🙁
    But, last quarter was my best ever, a %50 increase over my previous best, so I guess it was ok, the glass is half full for me.

#22129 Reply
    Sean

Mine was similar to Alan’s. Last quarter was my best yet, but this time it was less than half of that (in my case).

Going up over time though, so no complaints.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #22129 in 4th Quarter 2014 ASCAP Statements are online! How did everyone do?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us