Aaron Davison Premium Course

Home Forums Newbie Questions Aaron Davison Premium Course

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cloudydaymusic
    Participant

Hey all,
    I know there’s a thread of mixed feelings on the marketing and composing courses spread out across the internet, but I can’t seem to find any feelings on Aaron Davison’s premium course. It’s been marked down considerably for April right now ($79 USD at time of writing) and includes courses for both composing library music and marketing it. It also includes Taxi-style “listing requests”, but I have no idea how useful that would be now that I’m a member here and at Taxi, haha.

Has anyone taken this course from Aaron, or any of his courses, who could provide some feedback on what they got out of it?

https://www.htlympremium.com/

(I’m looking at the intermediate course)

Thanks!

#34698 Reply
    mikevan
    Participant

Hi

For 79$ you get a lot of resources, courses, seminars but, in my experience, as other similar courses, it’s more geared towards beginner/intermediate level composers. I joined mostly for the contact and listings section but, though it comprises more than 400 entries, it’s not divided into sections like libraries, publishers or music services. Also, if I’m not missing something, it’s not like Taxi at all, there are no job listings, no wanted tracks, no submissions…. Just a big collection of links you have to go through and maybe come here to see reviews and decide if they may be good for you. But if you’re starting out or need technical, musical and marketing advice is a lot of bang for the buck. Could be a good companion for Taxi since it addresses other aspects of licensing.

#34716 Reply
    LAwriter
    Participant

I always check their IMDb listings to see what they are REALLY all about. He’s not even listed. Not any credits. Unless he writes under another name.

You can get free info from others around here who have hundreds of series airing, and thousands of actual placements – or you can pay someone with zero IMDb presence. Your choice. Best of luck.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Aaron Davison Premium Course
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us