Alt versions on Tunesat

Home Forums General Questions Alt versions on Tunesat

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    SasterN

Yes I agree, sometimes only 7 seconds of a song get used. So what would be the difference between a 2min or a 10min “medley track” with all alternative mixes for being detected by Tunesat?

But still it is not working. Usually I have 1-3 detections a day. Since I made “medley tracks” I havenĀ“t received one single detections (5 days went by since then).

#33487 Reply
    David

Hi!
    What kind of rights does one give up for having Tunesat find their music and get retrieving payments due? Thanks so much

#33488 Reply
    David

Hey Brian,
    The difference between “Bed” and “Narrative” please, especially as would apply to a full song with words and music? Thanks, Love this place.

#33489 Reply
    BrianMcGravey
    Participant

The difference between a “Bed” and “Narrative” version is basically that the “Bed” has less elements than the narrative. Generally a narrative track doesn’t have the melody. So if it is a song with vocals, the narrative version might just be the same thing with vocals muted. A Bed version might just have only the chord progression and bare bones – no excessive instrument fills, no solos, no counter melody etc.

#33490 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

What kind of rights does one give up for having Tunesat find their music and get retrieving payments due?

You don’t give up any rights. Tunesat only detects use, it does NOT collect payments.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
Reply To: Alt versions on Tunesat
Your information: