Alternatives to Soundcloud for posting music

Home Forums General Questions Alternatives to Soundcloud for posting music

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    angopop
    Participant

I am readying songs for a new library who wants me to send them a link to review my music.

I used to use SoundCloud until a few years ago when I found a Russian site selling the songs that were posted there (and the instant I removed them from SoundCloud they disappeared from the Russian site).

Anyway, I am hesitant to use SoundCloud, so the question here is where would you post music online for people to hear?

#28046 Reply
    skeebodelta
    Participant

Hi Angopop.

Thanks for posting.

Just out of interest, what’s the russian site address that sells Soundcloud songs?

I’ve got loads up on Soundcloud, so would like to check if any of them are being sold via the site you mentioned.

#28049 Reply
    Mc_GTR
    Participant

Reelcrafter is a nice alternative https://reelcrafter.com

#28051 Reply
    angopop
    Participant

Skeebo, I don’t remember the name of the Russian site, I may have found out about it here on MLR. Every once in a while I will do a search on my name and a song name, and see where my songs are popping up, some results are legit, some are torrent sites, and others are questionable….

#28068 Reply
    PeteJ
    Participant

Skeebo – If you’re on soundcloud you’re also on a load of filesharing sites. It’s the price you pay.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Reply #28051 in Alternatives to Soundcloud for posting music
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us