Anybody experience this with Tunesat?

Home Forums General Questions Anybody experience this with Tunesat?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Pat
    Participant

I have a detection for a reality series on the WE channel. I click the audio and the cue is correct for that show as entered. However, from that show down the rest of the page is playing the same reality show clip though the shows have changed. What’s stranger is that I have 10 detections that popped up for NCIS also on WE.I wanted to verify those by the audio clip but again I still get the same clip playing from that reality show.Just wondering if anybody runs into glitches like this.

#41512 Reply
    Jalisetan
    Participant

Hey Pat, I get the same occasionally. I think it’s a promo. So in your case, the same promo for the reality show is being aired during commercials breaks of different shows. And what Tunesat is showing are the shows that the promo appeared in. Which means your placement actually is in the commercial break for NCIS, not the show itself.

#41515 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

I agree with Jalisetan. I’ve noticed the same and always thought they were promos for another show.

#41516 Reply
    Pat
    Participant

wow.A promo never even crossed my mind trying to figure this out.That makes more sense than anything I was able to come up with especially since all those detections are 15sec. Thanks for your input Jalisetan.

#41517 Reply
    Pat
    Participant

Thanks for chiming in Art.That makes me even more confident that that is what could be happening.

#41518 Reply
    Jalisetan
    Participant

You’re welcome Pat. I once had a detection in the BBC show “Seven Worlds, One Planet”. Got me excited for a while. Then I thought: “Didn’t they get Hans Zimmer to score that show?” I listened to the audio and it was in Dutch. 😀

#41519 Reply
    Pat
    Participant

lol. I was getting excited thinking my track was in CSI til I looked into it further and realized these episodes originally aired in 2010. I had barely started doing this library stuff much less written this track yet so how could my track be in those episodes? Oh well.

#41735 Reply
    Alan
    Participant

I’ve had that a few times. Having my tracks land in Seinfeld episodes was the confirmation it was a promo for me. I have put in MANY claims for promos and have never gotten any back end. Oh well.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Anybody experience this with Tunesat?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us