ASCAP Cues…

Home Forums PROs ASCAP Cues…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    johnnyboy
    Participant

Is anyone seeing any new cue sheets showing up on ASCAP? It’s been a month since I’ve seen any.

John 🙂

#36915 Reply
    Michael Nickolas
    Participant

A few have come in. Last one was for a show with
    Expected Air Date
    2020-08-10

#36917 Reply
    Chango

I’ve had some MLB, NFL & Bravo cue sheets come in.

#36918 Reply
    johnnyboy
    Participant

Congrats on your cue sheets guys. I reckon I’m in a slump this month. Last month was busy with 24 cue sheets. The month before a dozen or so. Maybe my clients aren’t sunmitting them lately. I had a placement on “Tell Me a Story” that aired last January, that hasn’t showed on ASCAP yet. The Industry’s changing… Actually two cue sheets were deleted from my ASCAP. This has happened before, only to show up again later.

Best, John 🙂

#36958 Reply
    UpFromTheSkies
    Participant

I just had several come in for the Latin Voice.

#36959 Reply
    johnnyboy
    Participant

Yahoo! I’m back in business. Cue sheet this morning.

#36962 Reply
    Michael Nickolas
    Participant

Got one today with a playtime of over two minutes!

#38337 Reply
    RM90
    Participant

I recently submitted some messages on ASCAP for placements throughout 2020 that never paid. I’ve been doing production music for over 3 years and have yet to get paid from ANY US placements through ASCAP. One surprising response was for a show on CBS, they said there are no eligible performances. Is CBS part of the survey system? They said the same for a show on Nickelodeon, which is what I expected for that. I’m otherwise trying to hunt down cue sheets for other placements that I’ve had. Anyone have a similar experience or any tips?

#43637 Reply
    ENW1
    Participant

RM90:
    CBS owes me for a Cue used on Big Bother. I’m beginning to wonder if this is a common thing for CBS.

#43645 Reply
    Alan
    Participant

I’ve had a couple of new ones come in recently. There seems to be a rush around ASCAP cue sheet deadlines.

Thanks to ASCAP (something I don’t often say) I just had an ASCAP generated cue sheet from the 2017 film “The Last Movie Star” starring Burt Renyolds. It was an RF license with the P# library, so of course they didn’t tell me. I probably would never have known unless Tunesat picked it up on TV at some point. Anyhow, I’ll get writers & publisher share eventually.

RM90, I’ve never had an issue with CNS placements. I find that odd.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Reply #36958 in ASCAP Cues…
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us