ASCAP distribution schedule – August

Home Forums PROs ASCAP distribution schedule – August

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    gen5020
    Participant

Does anyone know when the August distributions occur? I can’t find anything on their website or googling it. Thanks.

#35524 Reply
    RM90
    Participant

Can’t find it either. Since the Pandemic they have only listed each month, not specific dates. It seems to usually be Mondays though.

#35525 Reply
    gen5020
    Participant

Thanks RMcGravey90. It’s not like some of us really rely on that money…what a crazy system.

#35536 Reply
    RM90
    Participant

I actually received the money today. I usually get it on Friday and the statement appears on Monday. Surprisingly good payment too!

#35550 Reply
    Rick

If you rcv the money today, that is because you have direct deposit, and your bank made the funds avail to you today. Which means that the distro is actually this Monday, which falls right in line with when it should be – the second Mon of the month. Sometimes, it’s the first Mon of the month, but that only happens when that day is like the 8th or 9th.

#35537 Reply
    LuvMusic
    Participant

Congrats! My bank always does ASCAP direct deposit on Saturday so I guess I’ll see tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed!

#35696 Reply
    johnnyboy
    Participant

The payment went into my bank account August 8th. Statement appeared on August 10.

#35697 Reply
    LuvMusic
    Participant

Same here. My last comment was previously posted way back in August. I don”t know why it appeared yesterday as Sept. 3rd.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Reply #35537 in ASCAP distribution schedule – August
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us