ASCAP Question..

Home Forums General Questions ASCAP Question..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jay

I recently started making some money at ASCAP (finally) and was wondering if cue sheets and publishing info shows up at certain intervals (e.g. quarterly) or just randomly anytime..I know payments are quarterly but I check the site weekly and was wondering if I was wasting my time doing so – I have a writers and publishers account there…thanks..

#5965 Reply
    Greg

There are cut off dates when cue sheets need to be in to make quarterly pay dates, but they just show up whenever they get submitted.

#5967 Reply
    Blind
    Participant

They do show up randomly

#5970 Reply
    Jay

thanks..

#6019 Reply
    Seth

Just want to shed a little light on this from ASCAP.   While cue sheet submission may seem random, it’s not all that random.  Most production companies submit cue sheets to ASCAP regularly as episodes of series are completed or movies are released.  Publishers regularly submit work registrations to ASCAP.  The feeling of randomness may come the fact that most production companies and publishers do not notify writers about their submissions to ASCAP.  You can always call ASCAP Member Services or log into ASCAP Member Access to find something in particular.  Hope this is helpful.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: ASCAP Question..
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us