Batch Processing

Home Forums General Questions Batch Processing

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Vlad
    Participant

Hi Gang,

Looking for reliable batch processing software. Any suggestions?

And since many libraries require different formats, do most of you use batch processing and trust the results?

Thanks in advance!

#15745 Reply
    woodsdenis
    Participant

I use DSP Quattro which I got for a “no brainer deal” a while ago, great for batch processing MP3.

#15746 Reply
    Vlad
    Participant

Thanks Denis, that does look good…..I should have specified that I am a Windows guy.

#15747 Reply
    Vizzahh
    Participant

For Mac people, check out Audiofile Engineering’s Sample Manager… Very convenient to link several actions together and then batch process.

#15750 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

I’m on windows and had problems finding a reliable piece of software a few years ago. Someone here mentioned iTunes and I’ve been using that without any problems.

#15765 Reply
    Michael Nickolas

I use Sound Forge. Years ago they incorporated what used to be a stand alone batch processing program.

Michael

#15770 Reply
    Vlad
    Participant

Hey guys,

Thank you for all of the constructive input!

Vlad

#15771 Reply
    gdomeier
    Participant

Converting to different file formats? I use switch sound converter.

http://www.nch.com.au/switch/

#15830 Reply
    Ulla
    Participant

I use soundforge for the occasional audio batch processing, Audio Watermarker v 5.1 for watermarking and converting into to different file formats and then PFrank, a file rename batch processing tool for anything that Watermarker couldn’t do. I know, its a bit messy…

#15831 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Converting to different file formats? I use switch sound converter.

I had a real problem with that program. It was, intermittently, not converting the whole file even though it showed the conversion as complete. Have you checked your files all the way through?

#15832 Reply
    Vlad
    Participant

Exactly what I am afraid of. I always end up checking every single file all the way through…..

#15833 Reply
    Advice
    Participant

I’ve used Switch for many years, though I don’t batch. I love the program and never had a problem with it. It’s fast (especially when compared to iTunes!) and easy.

#15835 Reply
    gdomeier
    Participant

I listen to them some times. When converting from my native 44.1 wav files to 48 aif, I don’t listen to them.

When converting to mp3s I do, but not always. Hopefully there have been no problems!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Reply To: Batch Processing
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us