Been making music for years. Only starting with libraries. Can anyone help ?

Home Forums Critiques Been making music for years. Only starting with libraries. Can anyone help ?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Krisemm 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Krisemm
    Participant

Bit of background…
    Im 46, and been making music for maybe 25 years. First put my music online about 15 years ago.
    In that time I’ve made 10 albums, plus a further 3 archives of older material that have 150 tracks between them.

I’ve been played on BBC radio 1 a few times, had a track on MTV that I didn’t even know was being used until I got a PRS statement, and I’ve been on the cover dvd of computer music magazine.

I’ve been an album artist, and although they get really good reviews, they don’t sell, because nobody really is, and the market is generally oversaturated for that kinda thing.

I’ve always wanted to write for films, documentaries, games, or if im really fortunate, movies……but its taken me this long to realise the approach I was taking ( selling albums on bandcamp ) is in steady decline.

So now, Im here, after getting a good deal this morning of 50% a 3 month subscription.

I’m hearing good things about pond5 , musicloops and audiosparx, and I’d love to hear from some people who have just recently started this as well, and what sites you had some success with.
    I’d prefer not to sell my music for peanuts, but due to my current financial situation, I have no choice.

I could make a track per day, but my problem is knowing where to actually send them, so any advice would be really welcome, especially from people who were in my position very recently, that have had some success.

Many thanks =)
    I’d be grateful if anyone could do a quick scan of my music, and if they think some of it would be usable in a library context, as it wasn’t written with a library context in mind

Single Tracks : https://hearthis.at/carbinax/
    Full Albums : https://carbinax.bandcamp.com/album/reset-2017

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Been making music for years. Only starting with libraries. Can anyone help ?
Your information: