BMI royalties 2013

Home Forums General Questions BMI royalties 2013

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    music_pro
    Participant

Hey guys, someone of you can see their BMI statement on the BMI site?
    I am trying all morning. No luck.

#12475 Reply
    GaryW
    Participant

I’ve been checking all day, and looks like it has not been posted. But I did get my payment from them this morning

#12476 Reply
    music_pro
    Participant

At least you got the money 🙂

#12477 Reply
    MichaelL
    Participant

BMI Online Services was down. You can get on now, but your statements may not show.

The person that I deal with just sent me copies of my statements via email.

Good luck.

Michael

#12478 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Got the money in my account today but statement not up last time I checked. Nice payment though, about 50% more than last one.

#12479 Reply
    MichaelL
    Participant

One curious thing…the annual NCTA payment, which is in the September statement was $.07 instead of $1,000 + !!!!! WT*????

Anyone know how that works?

#12481 Reply
    Desire_Inspires
    Participant

One curious thing…the annual NCTA payment, which is in the September statement was $.07 instead of $1,000 + !!!!! WT*????

But you can always make up the difference with volume, right?!?

On the serious side, that is one heck of a blow to income. Going from $1,000 to 7 cents sounds troubling. Are you going to write the NCTA or BMI to learn more?

#12483 Reply
    MichaelL
    Participant

No worries DI. I also got a matching $.07 for one of my publishing companies. 😀

Yes, I’ve contacted a person that I work with in Nashville. I don’t think contacting the National Cable Television Association is appropriate. If there’s a mistake, it’s most likely in BMI’s calculation.

_Michael

#12484 Reply
    music_pro
    Participant

I noticed something positive. I got amazing royalty rate for HGTV!! did BMI finnaly cut a deal with them? I’ve got 200$ for 52 seconds, BI, one airing…strange.

#12486 Reply
    MichaelL
    Participant

I noticed something positive. I got amazing royalty rate for HGTV!! did BMI finnaly cut a deal with them? I’ve got 200$ for 52 seconds, BI, one airing…strange

So THAT’S where my NCTA payment went! 😛

#12487 Reply
    music_pro
    Participant

Lol, sorry, what is your bank account number? 🙂

#12496 Reply
    guscave

Wow is it me, or did BMI really shorten the royalties distribution this qtr? I’m going through my tunesat account and so far I’m seeing a lot of discrepancies. A lot of episodes in which BMI shows only one play, tunesat shows as 2 or 3.

#12543 Reply
    JD

MichaelL,

Did you find out any info on the NCTA payment from your guy in Nashville? Mine was a whopping .02 cents (but I’m certain you are worth 5 more cents than me)! 🙂

BTW, that’s just my 2 cents…. (bah dah tssh).

#12544 Reply
    MichaelL
    Participant

@JD…not yet. Has yours been higher before? We’ve had NCTA payments over 1K before, with fewer performances.

I’ll let you know.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To: BMI royalties 2013
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us