BMI Statments for 2019 Q1 landed. Good, bad, indifferent?

Home Forums PROs BMI Statments for 2019 Q1 landed. Good, bad, indifferent?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    MM_Musicworks
    Participant

Thanks Kubed for the detailed answer. I will contact BMI to register for wire transfer.

#33289 Reply
    AllanGiorgio
    Participant

I’m a non US BMI composer and I use the US bank account Payoneer provides. You can set that up as direct deposit. Works great. Payment came the same day as the statement.

#33290 Reply
    MM_Musicworks
    Participant

Hello AllanGiorgio….I am a Payoneer user… I had no idea about this service… I will look into it… Thank you for your kind reply!

#33292 Reply
    Frequencee
    Participant

Had the best quarter ever in 4 years of distributions. No major surprises on any particular placement just increased volume of them which is good. About 20% up over same qtr last year Q12018 and about 18% up overall for BMI earnings in 2019. I noticed my NCTA annual payout was slightly less than it was last year but certainly welcome.

#33366 Reply
    walter boruta

I made $37.00, from foreign overseas royalties. This is my first in the last 2 years. I received $ 0.29 cents in domestic royalties from Q1. I have 10 beautiful live recorded orchestral instrumentals with BMI, since 2014. Two years ago, I received, two quarterly check in the amount of $650.00, then nothing and now 37 bucks.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
Reply To: Reply #33288 in BMI Statments for 2019 Q1 landed. Good, bad, indifferent?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us