BMI Works Registered?

Home Forums General Questions BMI Works Registered?

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Trackmaster.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Trackmaster

I log onto my BMI yesterday, and I see 162 works registered, up from 161 the previous day, but I don’t find any new works on the list. Today I log on and see 166 works, but don’t find anything new either. Does anyone have any idea why does this happen, and has it happened to you?

Thanks for the help.

#20826 Reply
    Paolo
    Participant

Trackmaster,

My total number of BMI “works” also goes up and down.

It should only be happening when one of your music libraries registers your title with a cue sheet (“cue sheet” is noted right next to your title).

And then, from my experience, titles registered again via cue sheet will disappear after initially being included in your total works registered.

Let me know if I explained that clearly.

Paul

#20834 Reply
    composer
    Participant

I have also wondered about this. My works count has increased by around 100 over the last couple of weeks, but I only see a handful of new titles and cue sheets.

Paul, I have never noticed titles disappearing as you describe.

Thanks.

#20835 Reply
    Trackmaster

Paul,

Appreciate the help, but the problem is that I see my titles going up and no new works being added, which I don’t think is what you’re describing.

#20836 Reply
    Paolo
    Participant

I see my titles going up and no new works being added

Got it – so you’re seeing that just the total number of titles/works registered (displayed at the top of the page) increases but you see no additional new titles, cue sheet titles or TV show names with episode names?

Just wondering – has your count continued to increase but not dropped to a previous lower number?

#20838 Reply
    composer
    Participant

Got it – so you’re seeing that just the total number of titles/works registered (displayed at the top of the page) increases but you see no additional new titles, cue sheet titles or TV show names with episode names?

Just wondering – has your count continued to increase but not dropped to a previous lower number?

This is my situation exactly.

#20840 Reply
    Trackmaster

Paul,

Yes, that’s exactly mu problem. And it’s just increasing, I haven’t seen a decrease yet.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: BMI Works Registered?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us