Can’t find my tracks on the list of my registered works

Home Forums Newbie Questions Can’t find my tracks on the list of my registered works

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    A_Mas
    Participant

Hi all!

I’m sorry for the absolutely newbie (and lengthy) post below.
    I’ve been writing music for libraries since a little more than 1 year (starting only now to experience the first placements) and I experience a recurring problem with my P.R.O. (PRS in the UK), I’m not sure whether I should be worried about it.

The issue is I always have the libraries register my tracks and I never see those under “my works” in my PRS dashboard. They don’t appear doing a research in the PRS database either.
    I contacted one by one all my publishers (all in the U.S.) and they all say that my tracks have been registered. I contacted PRS who says to check with the libraries so I’m a little confused.

In one case the library contacted their international publishing administrator who confirmed the registration was completed and they contacted PRS. At that point the tracks appeared on the database but none of the new tracks I wrote for that library after this event did.
    In another case, I could see some of my tracks appearing as registered on the BMI database with my name but I still couldn’t see them on the PRS database.
    Should I just leave it and trust I’ll get paid eventually? Should I be worried? What do you guys suggest doing?

#31310 Reply
    xev
    Participant

I am curious if you found out the answer to your question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reply #31310 in Can’t find my tracks on the list of my registered works
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us