CBS All Rise

Home Forums Commentary CBS All Rise

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Composer Of Notes
    Participant

Had a nice placement last week on CBS prime time All Rise. Well over a minute.
    I only bring it up because it was a non-exclusive placement. Probably been beat to death already, but the networks obviously are not demanding exclusive tracks.

CON

#33449 Reply
    Michael Nickolas
    Participant

Hey, great to hear! Always nice to get a prime-time network placement.

#33453 Reply
    Dannyc
    Participant

nice man. yeah that should pay you over $100 maybe even up to $200. yeah its funny i also had a recent placement of one my non-exclusive cues on prime time on CNN which also paid out nice but i more see that as a happy accident rather than the networks are not looking for exclusive tracks. i know for sure many are like NBC.

#33457 Reply
    Pat
    Participant

Congrats! Which library placed it?

#33469 Reply
    Alan
    Participant

Congrats CON!
    I’ve had a few of good recent non-ex placements too.
    – 2 minutes on an NBC primetime special “Return to Downton Abbey- A Grand Event” prior to the movie release.
    – 15 seconds in a movie trailer for “7 Days to Vegas”
    – A 15 second General Mills commercial as run over 100 times since August according to Numerator, mostly for the college football market. The odd thing is Tunesat has only picked up about 10 of them on ESPN2. Maybe the others were streaming? I have no idea what kind of back end that will be.

The point is non-ex tracks are still useful.

I should also mention I’m starting to see my exclusive stuff get placed on Scripps channels, and nothing else.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Reply #33453 in CBS All Rise
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us