Chasing PRO Money, RF Sale and Tunesat Detection

Home Forums Share It! Chasing PRO Money, RF Sale and Tunesat Detection

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    MaLmusic
    Participant

ok thanks, good to see their requirements are “flexible”

#22676 Reply
    Mlmusic

Another question related to this… If a non-exclusive track (available in multiple N-E libraries) gets used in a TV spot, and you’re not sure which library it was licensed from, is there a way to find out? Other than just asking the libraries it is in, obviously. I’m curious, because I would like to file a jingle report, but I assume it’s better to contact the library the track was licensed from, so that they can take care of it.

#22677 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

If a non-exclusive track (available in multiple N-E libraries) gets used in a TV spot, and you’re not sure which library it was licensed from, is there a way to find out?

Not that I know of. Best to check with the libraries first. I’ve had a couple of commercials that were purchased off of RF sites and I filed the jingle report myself, after I was sure a library hadn’t placed it.

#22678 Reply
    MaLmusic
    Participant

Thanks, yeah it’s probably best to just ask the libraries, and see what they say.

#22680 Reply
    soundroad
    Participant

My Tunesat (free) account shows me much more detections in compare to that I was paid from PRS. Some tracks Tunesat has detected I’ve never seen in PRS statements. Do somebody know if PRS will accept the Tunesat records?
    Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
Reply To: Reply #19096 in Chasing PRO Money, RF Sale and Tunesat Detection
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us