Christmas season software deals….

Home Forums Software Christmas season software deals….

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Abby

Not sure if this qualifies as software, I believe it does.. I saw this on my LinkedIN, after the discount it would be $70/yr…tempting but I know there is that free software mentioned here, this does seem simple though..

Mike Long
    Chief Music Geek at LicenseQuote
    We have a cool, end of year promotion for you. Use the BF2017 code and get 30% off for one year. Check out https://www.licensequote.com

About LicenseQuote:
    • LicenseQuote makes it easy for you to setup your own music library/catalog and sell sync licenses for your music, while keeping 100% of the revenues.
    • You can place the LicenseQuote store on your own website. LicenseQuote is a white-label solution which you can customize to your liking.
    • LicenseQuote is designed to save you time. There’s no middlemen, no software to install and no strings attached.
    • Each account can support anything from a few songs to tens of thousands of tracks from different artists.
    • Basic LicenseQuote accounts are free and fully functional with a limit of 15 tracks/songs. We encourage you to try it out and we are always here to help.
    • LicenseQuote is the brainchild of an indie musician and we treat composers and songwriters as first class customers.

The small print: This coupon gives you a 30% discount for one full year of any subscription. The coupon expires on December 31, 2017. To be used on the Subscription page in the LQ console. The coupon is only valid for new subscribers.

#28967 Reply
    Abby

Saw this on LinkedIn, a discount for the software Art uses to host his own music licensing (discussed as one of the options), a discount for LicenseQuote. After discount it’s $70/yr I believe..tempting! I might try the free one by Mark Lewis though.

We have a cool, end of year promotion for you. Use the BF2017 code and get 30% off for one year. Check out https://www.licensequote.com

About LicenseQuote:
    • LicenseQuote makes it easy for you to setup your own music library/catalog and sell sync licenses for your music, while keeping 100% of the revenues.
    • You can place the LicenseQuote store on your own website. LicenseQuote is a white-label solution which you can customize to your liking.
    • LicenseQuote is designed to save you time. There’s no middlemen, no software to install and no strings attached.
    • Each account can support anything from a few songs to tens of thousands of tracks from different artists.
    • Basic LicenseQuote accounts are free and fully functional with a limit of 15 tracks/songs. We encourage you to try it out and we are always here to help.
    • LicenseQuote is the brainchild of an indie musician and we treat composers and songwriters as first class customers.

The small print: This coupon gives you a 30% discount for one full year of any subscription. The coupon expires on December 31, 2017. To be used on the Subscription page in the LQ console. The coupon is only valid for new subscribers.

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Christmas season software deals….
Your information: