Companies that do Edits

Home Forums General Questions Companies that do Edits

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    BEATSLINGER
    Participant

Hello to All!!

I HATE DOING Tag/15/30/45/60 second edits. Is there a company that does really good edits?

#29464 Reply
    Mark_Petrie
    Participant

I’m keen to know as well. I asked around a year ago, and found a few people willing and able to do it, but they dropped out and I ended up paying a friend to do it for $2500 (16 tracks, about two weeks’ work).

#29465 Reply
    BEATSLINGER
    Participant

I ended up paying a friend to do it for $2500

Brother Mark, you paying like that? Shoot, I’ll start LOVING IT.LOLOL

But seriously though, I guess I am extremely spoiled. As you know Mark, with the better libraries, and boutiques; they have a team in place to do all of this. With trying my hand at these Non-ex; it seems to be a bit “lower on the frills”..Hahaha

#29466 Reply
    Mark_Petrie
    Participant

Haha great! Well I started off by offering him less – what seemed reasonable at the time to both of us. The library asking for edits needed very specific reductions of the tracks, which made the process painstakingly slow. Had to throw him a bit more when I found out how long it was taking him!

#29467 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

I HATE DOING Tag/15/30/45/60 second edits.

I actually like doing edits as I enjoy the challenge. Once you get the hang of it they go pretty fast, I can do mine in an about an hour or less. That’s not to say they would satisfy everyone but a large part of my sales are edits.

#29469 Reply
    BEATSLINGER
    Participant

I actually like doing edits as I enjoy the challenge

Brother Art, are you advertising? Because, if you are I’m Buying! (laughing aloud but very serious!!)

#29470 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Brother Art, are you advertising? Because, if you are Iā€™m Buying! (laughing aloud but very serious!!)

Hah, I thought about it but not sure where I would find the time. I need another me!

#29471 Reply
    BEATSLINGER
    Participant

Hah, I thought about it but not sure where I would find the time. I need another me!

That is kinda where I am laughing. Art, YOU would have time??

#29513 Reply
    JulesMusic
    Participant

I would happily do edits šŸ™‚ would also do a few for free to see if you would be happy with my work!

#29514 Reply
    Alan
    Participant

Ha, good thread. When my wife comes home and says “how was your day?’ and I reply “edits and loops…” she knows to stay away. hahaha.

My secret formula is to choose your bpm’s wisely.
    Cheers all you nip and tuckers

#29518 Reply
    BEATSLINGER
    Participant

Thanks Brother Jules. I think I found a company, and are going to try them out..

Brother Alan, “You are One Bad Mother-Nip-Tucker!” Thanks, I really needed the laugh!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Companies that do Edits
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us