Competitrack – how do we use it?

Home Forums General Questions Competitrack – how do we use it?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Grancan
    Participant

Is this still current? It doesn’t look as numerator is dealing with this particular issue for composers…

#32575 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Is this still current? It doesn’t look as numerator is dealing with this particular issue for composers…

They have made it harder to get an account but it can be done.

#32577 Reply
    Grancan
    Participant

I don’t doubt that, but my question is if they are still tracking the use of particular songs in ads, since after spending some time browsing their website I haven’t found this service.

#32578 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

I don’t doubt that, but my question is if they are still tracking the use of particular songs in ads,

Yes they do. In fact I was just checking my account the other day. As I mentioned, they make it difficult to set up or find.

#37010 Reply
    jonarranger
    Participant

Do libraries have the ability to detect if your exclusive is listed in another library under a different title?
    Or is that only if it gets a placement and it comes up in a scan?

#37012 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Do libraries have the ability to detect if your exclusive is listed in another library under a different title?

They could detect use with an account like Tunesat but that wouldn’t detect a title. The only other way I can think of is to maybe search a PRO database for alt titles. Not sure that would even work.

#37015 Reply
    Michael Nickolas
    Participant

Why would an exclusive track be in another library under a different title? Exclusive means one library only. Or do I misunderstand the question?

#43313 Reply
    Matt

Is this still a service that works? I have an old competitrack account that I can log in to and conduct a search, but it doesn’t seem to turn up anything no matter what I search for. I have an ad that ran on network in 2021 and 2022, so I’m desperately trying to get hold of an ad code. Any help appreciated.

#43314 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Are you sure it’s not a promo? Not all of those show up.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
Reply To: Reply #31591 in Competitrack – how do we use it?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us