Composer Catalog – software to keep track of your compositions/songs

Home Forums Share It! Composer Catalog – software to keep track of your compositions/songs

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    toodamnhip
    Participant

“Spreadsheets like Alan created are not that hard. Just do a bit of research and you should be able to create it easily.”

I have been searching online and haven’t found anything. If anyone has something, I;d surely appreciate it. I barely understand excel and could probably start something, but I think it would be so much better if a kind member here shared something.

#39353 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Did you see the link I left in my 2nd reply? You can download that spreadsheet.

#39354 Reply
    toodamnhip
    Participant

“Did you see the link I left in my 2nd reply? You can download that spreadsheet.” Yes I did Art, thank you. Didn’t;t quite do it for me, but have put it with my templates. Im looking for something that has things like The Who what where of a submission, what kind of contracts they might have, maybe a reminder function to schedule follow-ups. I can make my own n a very simplistic manner. But I figure as time goes by, I will add more to it and was hoping someone who’s already been through the ropes would have something that was already complete. Thanks so much though for the link.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
Reply To: Reply #39353 in Composer Catalog – software to keep track of your compositions/songs
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us