Composing Walkthrough Video

Home Forums Share It! Composing Walkthrough Video

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    adigold
    Participant

Hey guys,
    Many people asked me if I could make some walkthrough videos about how I make my music, so I’ve decided to share with you the first composing stage process of my latest track, so after gathering all the sounds & presets I like here it is.

So feel free to share yours too, I think we can learn a lot one from each other through this process.

Composing Walkthrough Video

#20217 Reply
    Mike Marino
    Participant

Thanks for sharing!

Nice sample choices in this composition. Definitely gave some thought to picking them up. I’m always looking for those string/picky type Thomas Newman sounds and you certainly have a lot of them here.

#20224 Reply
    Tbone
    Participant

This is really cool! Thanks also for sharing. I am really impressed with the sample libraries as well. I’d never heard of the company and am now checking them out.

#20225 Reply
    adigold
    Participant

Thanks guys, Glad you liked it and hope to upload some more soon..

#20231 Reply
    MichaelL
    Participant

Yes, thanks for posting Adi. I really like Cinematique Instruments. I have them on Engine, instead of Kontakt.

Your video makes the workflow in Logic look great, Very efficient. I tried it once, but then went back to DP. I’m going to have to give it another try.

Thanks again.

#20232 Reply
    adigold
    Participant

Thanks Michael, I havent tried DP, im cant live without logic midi functions.. there is so many great keycommand option that really make all the workflow very fast and easy.. 🙂

#20235 Reply
    MuscoSound
    Participant

That was awesome, thanks for sharing that. I never heard of a lot of those samples but they sound great. haha I would see if they have an affiliate program because you sold me on them.

#20240 Reply
    Mike Marino
    Participant

Here’s the link to Cinematique Instruments:

http://www.cinematique-instruments.com/index.php

Their libraries seem to be pretty solid and sound great (as you heard in this video. They’re also fairly inexpensive with some freebies also available.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Composing Walkthrough Video
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us