Critic if you have time

Home Forums Critiques Critic if you have time

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Stein_Thor
    Participant

True words

thank you…

#29289 Reply
    LAwriter
    Participant

you’re absolutely welcome. Good luck in your decisions.

#29290 Reply
    BEATSLINGER
    Participant

WOW!!

Do I hear defeat?

Look, “unless you are doing some type of Throwback Music where you don’t have to compete with YOUR Contemporaries; You’re gonna need to keep your tools up to date, and in pristine condition!!”

I believe in me, I believe in my product; and I am ALWAYS looking for my next, latest, greatest way to get even better!!

Shut, I constantly have my eye on more tools for My Tool-Box, and techniques/ways to make my product even better!!

#29292 Reply
    LAwriter
    Participant

I constantly have my eye on more tools for My Tool-Box, and techniques/ways to make my product even better!!

AMEN!!! Preach it!!!

To that end, I’be willing to bet I’m in waaaay over $300k in the pursuit of the ultimate writing / production studio and how to equip it. Amortized over a couple of decades plus, but still, that’s a lot of cash….. It’s an investment in ME, and it’s paid off well. I’m a firm believer in an analog signal path wherever possible though so…..lots of converter i/o, tons of outboard, mic pre’s, mic’s, hardware synths, etc.. Never ending. But it pays for itself over and over and over.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
Reply To: Reply #29283 in Critic if you have time
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us