East West Cloud Composer

Home Forums Share It! East West Cloud Composer

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    adigold
    Participant

So this is the real reason why EW made 80% off for the Hollywood Strings Library 🙂

http://www.soundsonline.com/composercloud

#21428 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Now that’s an interesting concept.

#21429 Reply
    Desire_Inspires
    Participant

This makes sense. The instruments become affordable for more people and the company makes steady revenue. Adobe already has a subscription based service for its products.

#21435 Reply
    Mark_Petrie
    Participant

If only you didn’t need dedicated slave computers to run Play libraries!

#21438 Reply
    MichaelL
    Participant

If only you didn’t need dedicated slave computers to run Play libraries!

My thoughts exactly. The subscription /cloud doesn’t change that.

The possible exception is that the cloud version of the HW series is only available as Gold, so there’s only one mic position, which is part of the CPU problem.

I run all of EW’s other Play libraries on a single (older) MAC without any problems.

#22605 Reply
    MP2015

Hi. First post. Sorry if this topic has been covered elsewhere. Thanks in advance for your help. =)

Any idea if EW is moving exclusively to the cloud, and/or how long the HD/disks product will be available? Any news on further discounts/specials to HD products?

FYI, I’m considering purchasing the collection, because I cannot use the cloud with my internet connection, and well, I prefer to have backups, or hard copies of all my software. It’s just so pricy and I’m on the edge of my last system upgrade. Don’t want to buy tons of $oftware and be behind the tech curve 3 months from now. ;(

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: East West Cloud Composer
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us