East West Composer Cloud

Home Forums Software East West Composer Cloud

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    BEATSLINGER
    Participant

I “had” a fetish for grabbing the newest and the latest “everything”. Now knowing that the large majority of the Libraries don’t want groundbreaking or new. Unless it is a revolutionary product, I don’t even bother. I have so much invested now that I only do updates. Next update is Komplete Ultimate 12..

#32208 Reply
    boinkeee2000
    Participant

beatslinger, i updated from K9 ult to K12 ult recently…depends on which version your updating from…had a good 7yr run with K9 ult so felt it was good value now to get the new toys, wont update again till k15 or 16

still a dilemna for me to either get composer cloud sub or CSS though (only need new strings)…

#32211 Reply
    Walden
    Participant

I have used Composer Cloud, for about 3 years, using it only for the months I have needed. For me it has been useful, because I compose in several genres and has and its palette of instruments it offers is wide, although some of the sounds are not the best and you have to tweak almost everything to make it sound good in the mix. Lately I made an upgrade to Composer CloudX, with annual commitment, because it is cheaper $ 19.99 per month, and has an additional microphone position that is really necessary.

#32217 Reply
    BEATSLINGER
    Participant

Still a dilemna for me to either get composer cloud sub or CSS though (only need new strings)

see, that’s the biggest part. I guess if I needed a major overhaul, or needed to get started. “Maybe” this could be looked at as “solid”. I probably would use so few things that it just wouldn’t matter..

Also, I am upgrading from NI Ulitimate 11

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
Reply To: East West Composer Cloud
Your information: