FeedBack My Beats for Placements!

Home Forums Critiques FeedBack My Beats for Placements!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ibsenproducer
    Participant

Hello friends, I have a time selling beats online and I want to place some of them, but in some libraries I have not been accepted, you can give me a feedback to my catalog and tell me what I can improve to be accepted.

I have only been accepted in some as Music Supervisor and Art-List.

my catalog is https://ibsenproducer.com/beats

Thanks friends.

#29008 Reply
    BEATSLINGER
    Participant

The best Feedback I can give is
    1) Don’t give up no matter what!
    2) You’re following the (not so good) track writers, that are waiting for a M.C/Rapper to make the track come together. It sounds incomplete/missing some key elements to make it a “Composition”..
    3) “Try” working without using quantization. The tracks are WAY too rigid, and it’s blocking what could be a natural groove
    4) You can get placements now, but you would be playing the $5/$10/$15 Cue Game. You need to steer away from that to set yourself apart from the pack of writers doing the same thing. Work on YOUR creativity, and start identifying YOUR OWN style!!

Wish you well, and I hope this helped! If you would like to hear my work, send me a PM, and I will send you some links..

#29019 Reply
    ibsenproducer
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback bro, perfect i will contact you!!

#29020 Reply
    BEATSLINGER
    Participant

All good! We are “Supposed to be here in the support, and the growth of each other!1”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: FeedBack My Beats for Placements!
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us