Feedback on a dark cinematic que

Home Forums Critiques Feedback on a dark cinematic que

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Glenn
    Participant

Hello all,

I made this dark cinematic que and named it: Sad but Determined. Does it feel and sound like the title?

Do you think I should continue with this style? And do you hear if I have a chance in this world of production music? Do you hear potential?

https://soundcloud.com/user-915409583/sad-but-determined-cinematic-dark/s-REw03

Would love to hear your thoughts good bad of course both are appreciated. Honesty is key!

Thanks a lot!
    DSM

#31393 Reply
    Paul Biondi

@Glenn It’s great that you asked for specific feedback like “Does it feel and sound like the title?” Two thoughts.

1. if you listen to the track with eyes closed, what would a happening on-screen during this cue? And then try to evoke that feeling/mood more specifically through the title.

2. two change-up in the cue would help: first add/change up the percussion at times AND introducing a counter melody (in the upper range) can help keep the track interesting throughout.

#31394 Reply
    Paul Biondi

lol! I can’t edit and fix my typos but you get the idea

#31400 Reply
    Glenn
    Participant

@Glenn It’s great that you asked for specific feedback like “Does it feel and sound like the title?” Two thoughts.

1. if you listen to the track with eyes closed, what would a happening on-screen during this cue? And then try to evoke that feeling/mood more specifically through the title.

2. two change-up in the cue would help: first add/change up the percussion at times AND introducing a counter melody (in the upper range) can help keep the track interesting throughout.

Thanks Paul!

#31401 Reply
    BEATSLINGER
    Participant

Hi there Glenn,
    I agree with needing a couple of change-ups in the track.
    Also, I would let the effects be bigger. Don’t be afraid to let it get more “spatial and etherial” (As well, Bigger Booms!)

The name that came to mind for me is.. “Too Close For Comfort”.

Be well, and stay creative!!

#31405 Reply
    Glenn
    Participant

Hi there Glenn,
    I agree with needing a couple of change-ups in the track.
    Also, I would let the effects be bigger. Don’t be afraid to let it get more “spatial and etherial” (As well, Bigger Booms!)

The name that came to mind for me is.. “Too Close For Comfort”.

Be well, and stay creative!!

Good tips guys!

And great naming 🙂

Thanks Slinger!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Reply #31393 in Feedback on a dark cinematic que
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us