Greetings / Odd payment question…

Home Forums General Questions Greetings / Odd payment question…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    leechmaster
    Participant

First of all, I wanna greet everybody. Last year I spent a month in here after I wrote a review of one of the libraries I have my music in. I found this site extremely helpful, so I decided to invest in a lifetime membership as soon as I got some payments from libraries this year.

Now, to the odd payment question. Today I logged in my e-mail and found a small payment from PayPal. The information in that e-mail didn’t recall me as being one of the libraries I work with. I searched for that name in my e-mail accounts as well as in this site and found nothing. On Google, I found their site. The payment seems to be as a result of one of my instrumental songs, according to PayPal information. What’s also weird is that it looks like a physical purchase of something because PayPal says I’m cleared to complete the transaction.

As I said before, I’ve searched extensively in my e-mail accounts and this site and found nothing about them, so I’m quite sure I’m not under a contract with them.

How should I proceed now? Should I write them an e-mail asking them how did they get ahold of my music? I thought maybe they got my music over one of the libraries I work with, but if that was the case, I would have guessed that the library I’m under contract with will pay me the money and not them directly.

Of course, I’m not against earning money, but things should go right, so I wanna know if I’m under contract with them, or if they got my music legally from one of the libraries I work with.

#8768 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Most likely a third party deal made by a library you have that song signed to.

#8791 Reply
    leechmaster
    Participant

They why could have they paid directly in my paypal account?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Reply #8791 in Greetings / Odd payment question…
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us