Greetings

Home Forums General Questions Greetings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    closer
    Participant

Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I would like to first express my gratitude to Art for this amazing website, and to everyone that makes the site so resourceful! I’ve learned a ton! I’ve been a musician for 20 years, with drums being my main staple… with piano, guitar and bass as side endeavors. I’ve always enjoyed writing music, and only the last few years have I gotten into recording and producing my own works. So I’m still relatively early in the learning curve 🙂

I’m curious to see if what I’ve been writing and producing is even in the ballpark to be sent out to libraries. Yes, I’ve listened to many examples on different library sites, and I personally feel that I’m close… maybe.   Art, is the Cue Critiques section of the forum the best way to get feedback, or could I just link to my Soundcloud page?

Thanks a bunch!
    ~Chris

#8696 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

I would like to first express my gratitude to Art for this amazing website,

Thanks Chris, welcome aboard!

Art, is the Cue Critiques section of the forum the best way to get feedback, or could I just link to my Soundcloud page?

Now that’s an interesting thought. Is it possible to embed more than a link. Maybe the actual player? That way I could start a forum for critiques and folks could embed the Soundcloud player with their tune. Possible?

#8697 Reply
    closer
    Participant

I do remember seeing Soundcloud has a “WordPress code” in the share tab of a song.  Not sure if it’s the player, or just a link…?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Greetings
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us