Haawk?

Home Forums General Questions Haawk?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    JDA

Does anyone have any experience with this service?
    https://www.identifyy.com (aka Haawk)

#31903 Reply
    Mark_Petrie
    Participant

yes

#31905 Reply
    JDA

Good, bad, indifferent?

#31909 Reply
    Mark_Petrie
    Participant

pretty much the same experience as working with AdRev (the Haawk founder actually founded and then sold AdRev for millions), but a slightly better rate.

#32154 Reply
    Ryan Born

Hello MLR. I’m the founder of HAAWK, Inc. We offer full-service YouTube Content ID and Facebook Rights Manager (including FB and Instagram) administration services via the HAAWK brand and self service user generated video rights management under the Identifyy brand. Self-service means you do the uploading and metadata entry and the contract is a click through agreement to the Terms of Use of identifyy.com . Full service is for those that have larger catalogues (250 tracks and up) and need custom solutions / agreements. Happy to address any questions, feel free to reach me directly anytime. I’m at firstname(at)haawk.com .

#32461 Reply
    Stephen KIng

Hello,
    I am a representative of Record Audio Inc.
    which have register musics more than 100 sound recording since 09/October/2018. and First quarter of 2019 have registered sound recording 1200 tracks. The tracks are exclusively but you guy reject payment all even you took 30% revenue share. No suitable resolution for this issue. You should be honesty in business and with clients.

#32765 Reply
    scott mehrens

wondering why you put a copyright claim on my 9 year old original song? i

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #32461 in Haawk?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us