hello everyone!

Home Forums Introduce Yourself hello everyone!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    maxquaini
    Participant

hello guys,
    that’s Max from Italy,
    I joined almost one year ago but I am not writing that much, planning to be more active btw so I think it’s legit to introduce myself on here 🙂
    btw, I have been playing guitar for almost 30 years and recording bands and local artists for 20.
    Curiously, I’ve always been dreaming to be able to produce music all by myself, I love playing music with other musicians and love the live playing, but my fav is absolutely the creative part, when you are recording and producing etc
    Finally DAW and plugins allow to use bass and drums pretty much “realistic” and I can just focus on guitars, actually my dream came true, I can do it for a living.. ok, I just need to produce music and sell it, what else? lol 🙂
    I started still part time since the beginning of the year, I’ve been learning a lot and I know I still have to learn sooo much, but I love the process, and every mistake is a good moment to learn right?
    I’ll be sharing my personal experience with you all and try to get the most on yours as well,
    nice to meet ya all!
    Max

#31207 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Welcome Max and best of luck!

#31208 Reply
    maxquaini
    Participant

Thank you Art!

#31209 Reply
    cyberk91
    Participant

welcome aboard Max…………

#31210 Reply
    Kubed
    Participant

Ciao Max! It’s all about learning and sharing 🙂

#31211 Reply
    BEATSLINGER
    Participant

Hi there Max!

#31212 Reply
    Kery Michael
    Participant

Welcome! You’ll find this is a great website. Lots of good information in the library ratings database.

#31213 Reply
    cozyhand3

Welcome aboard!

#31214 Reply
    maxquaini
    Participant

thank you everyone!! :))

#31220 Reply
    boinkeee2000
    Participant

hi max, fellow guitarist here…good luck on your latest endeavor and buckle up its quite a bumpy ride….

p.s. a midi guitar (13pin) setup works well on solo strings if you happen to have one 😀

#31221 Reply
    maxquaini
    Participant

aw thank you for the midi tip 🙂 I did it in the past but I ended up working better on the DAW 🙂
    truly appreciate it tho! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: hello everyone!
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us