Hello from Dallas!

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from Dallas!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chuckdallas
    Participant

Hey everybody, Chuck here from Dallas. Just joined MLR recently and have been reading LOTS of interesting posts. You guys are a wealth of information and expertise on production music.

I’ve been involved with music for many years, but not specifically in production music. After graduating from Berklee, I had a studio in Dallas for years working with singer/songwriters and bands. I also wrote and produced music for businesses in the area for various corporate projects and worked for several different jingles houses wearing many hats.

My most extensive experience, however, is in the corporate business world. I have an MBA and worked for a large international company in sales and marketing for many years. Perhaps there’s a way I can leverage that experience here and contribute to this forum constructively. I’m looking forward to it!

#30913 Reply
    BEATSLINGER
    Participant

Greetings and welcome ChuckDallas. I myself, having a “bit better” of an understanding that business is probably even more important than the music itself these days. I am sure your corporate experience will come in very handy!!

I wish you much success!!

#30915 Reply
    Chuckdallas
    Participant

Thanks Beatslinger! I’m anxious to dig in with you guys and try to figure some things out… should be fun!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Reply #30915 in Hello from Dallas!
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us