Hi Cato

Home Forums Off Topic Posts Hi Cato

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rob (Cruciform)

You sent me a PM here but I can’t figure out how to access it. If it’s important please PM me via soundcloud.com/cruciform

Cheers!

#15669 Reply
    Library Musicman
    Participant

Hi Rob,

Yes I did – I think you can access messages in the top nav when you’re logged in under ‘Personal messaging’, but I’ll try you on SoundCloud all the same.

Thanks,

Cato

#15674 Reply
    Rob (Cruciform)

I did log in and have tried again today. When I click on Personal Messaging I get a blank column and can’t see them anywhere. Not sure what the go is with that. 🙂 So I can’t see your message here.

#15679 Reply
    Library Musicman
    Participant

Ah, strange, maybe one for Art? Just sent you a message via SC either way 🙂

Thanks,

C

#15681 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Hey Rob, working on this end. Have you tried clearing your cookies and browser cache? Also try another browser.

#15682 Reply
    Rob (Cruciform)

Hey Art,

Yes, I’ve tried all the above. In all cases, it shows me as logged in on the right hand column but on the PM page it tells me I need to be logged in to view it.

#15683 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Hi Rob,

I have somewhat of a similar problem when I’m logged in to the admin side. I can be logged on on the home page but not the admin side. I found by hitting the browser back button or refreshing the page will then show me as logged in on the admin side. Never been able to figure out where the bug lies but you might try that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Hi Cato
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us