Hi, I'm Glenn from the Netherlands

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hi, I'm Glenn from the Netherlands

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Glenn
    Participant

Hello all,

I’m Glenn, 40 years old from the Netherlands. I am in music from my early 15 years old. Mostly electronic dance music. I started in the Atari hardware era and then went over to software back to hardware and now back to a hardware/software combination..

My dream is making a living in music. And In the electronic music scene I made some money with my label, releases and live acts and DJ-ing. I’ve had some succes where top100 DJ’s played my music but never enough to make a living out of doing what I love to do.

After long consideration and changes in life (have thought about it 10 years ago) I finally over here to make the step into the music library world.

I’m at the moment try to teach myself all the basics I can learn. I found this website few months ago but after doing Emmet Cooks course I decided to take a membership here at MLR and its been very helpful to me so far and probably wil be in the future.

Thanks!
    Glenn

#30345 Reply
    Glenn
    Participant

My start will probably be in the RF library’s to begin with. And then hopefully take the step to the exclusive library’s.

Not in this business for the fast 6 figures. I’m here to hopefully make some money with the knowledge I have gained over the past 25 years.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reply #30345 in Hi, I'm Glenn from the Netherlands
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us