Hiring a Virtual Assistant to upload tracks

Home Forums General Questions Hiring a Virtual Assistant to upload tracks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AleixR
    Participant

Hello everyone,

Does anyone here ever used a virtual assistant to upload tracks to music libraries? Since it’s a very time-consuming activity I think it can be a great idea to hire someone to do it for you (it’s possible to hire good VAs for around $3-4/hour) and use the time we save to make more music (meaning making more money!) iinstead of doing something someone else could do.

My idea is to still tag and describe the tracks on my own in an excel spreadsheet and then give it to the VA so that he/she can upload them to every library (I’m talking about uploading every track to multiple non-exclusive and re-titling).

I’ve never heard of anyone using a VA for this so I’d like to hear from the experience of others.Thank you!

#30259 Reply
    MaxPower
    Participant

By ‘virtual assistant’ do you mean a real person? I’ve hired someone to do that through Freelancer before.

#30260 Reply
    AleixR
    Participant

Yes, I mean a real person like the one you hired. How was your experience?

#30261 Reply
    MaxPower
    Participant

Not too bad although the person I hired was so keen not to make mistakes (and also because every library’s upload process is so different from the last) I spent a lot of time answering emails and explaining things!
    I would recommend looking for somebody who has the specific experience of uploading to music libraries if you can.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #30259 in Hiring a Virtual Assistant to upload tracks
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us