How to add pseudonym to BMI account?

Home Forums PROs How to add pseudonym to BMI account?

Tagged: 

• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by johanes donayre.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    OverDub
    Participant

Hi, I’ve looked online, and tried to call BMI (with no avail), about adding a pseudonym to my account. Has anyone done this and found the correct steps involved? Thanks!

#20162 Reply
    Paolo
    Participant

tried to call BMI (with no avail)

Hey Overdub,

I don’t have an answer to your question – but wanted to share that you still may hear from them and get your answer in a few days.

I don’t know if they’ve had cut-backs in their Writer Relations department but my experience has been what used to typically get answered with one phone call now, more often than not, requires leaving a message and then receiving a callback in a few days.

Paul

#20175 Reply
    OverDub
    Participant

Thanks Paolo.

#20180 Reply
    Kubed
    Participant

hi OverDub,

i had an issue last year with a publisher registering my name wrong to BMI (he wrote my first name wrong).
    I’ve contacted BMI (emailed them) and they said there was no problem,they’ll keep both names on my account,in case there are future cue sheets addressed to the wrong name.
    They also asked me if i would like to add more artist names to my account.

So,send them an email and tell them you want to add more artist names to your account.They usually respond after 3-5 days.

#29451 Reply
    corey m schoener

hello how is it going today? i am trying to find out how i change my artist name because i have recently changed it and need to change it on my account.

#29453 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

i am trying to find out how i change my artist name because i have recently changed it and need to change it on my account.

Contact BMI directly. I e-mailed them to add a pseudonym.

#29454 Reply
    ENW1
    Participant

Interesting. Has anybody tried creating a pseudonym at ASCAP?

#31185 Reply
    Insane

Thanks for this information. It helped me a lot for my BMI sign up ;).

#44247 Reply
    johanes donayre

hi i would like to change my Artist name or pseudonym from “SYNCMODE” to
    “DeSaintDon” thank you hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
    DeSaintDon

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Reply #20180 in How to add pseudonym to BMI account?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us