How to Get Proteus VX to Work in FL Studio

Home Forums Software How to Get Proteus VX to Work in FL Studio

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MuscoSound
    Participant

I tried using Proteus VX a while back with FL Studio 10 and works great in the DAW until it’s time to export it to a wav file. When you do that it all of a sudden goes out of sync with everything and is un-usable.

I recently upgraded to FL Studio 11 and tried Proteus VX again. It had the same issue, but I found out how to fix it so that you can use this amazing free vst in FL Studio.

Step One.
    Open Proteus VX in FL Studio.

Step Two.
    Once the VST is open click the gear box on the top left corner next to where it says Fruity Wrapper (Proteus VX VSTi)

Step Three.
    Click the Tab that says “Processing” and then click the option that says “Use Fixed Size Buffer”

After that you are good to go and it will export in sync and sound great in your project!

#13192 Reply
    dean trotter

Hey guys ! check out the flstudipros for the best hd qulity tutorials , drum kits and vsts !! http://tiny.cc/flstudiopros

#13194 Reply
    gdomeier
    Participant

Try going into the wrapper settings (gear button in the upper left corner of the vst plugin window) and deselecting “Allow Threaded Processing” onteh Processing tab.

I had problems with battery that was similar on render and that solved it for me.

#17497 Reply
    meyer

thanks MuscoSound 🙂

#17503 Reply
    MuscoSound
    Participant

No problem

#21228 Reply
    Big L

Worked like a charm! Cant thank you enough!

#21654 Reply
    GEMSEVEN11

I need help!! How do you open this VST in Fl Studio 10?? Please help

#21657 Reply
    MuscoSound
    Participant

Make sure the .dll file is in the vst folder, and then go channels, then click more, then refresh and choose fast scan. It should show up in red.

#27490 Reply
    omibest

Thanks muscosoubd

#27835 Reply
    Krisemm
    Participant

I gave up with proteus a while back. I cant remember exactly what the problem was, but I was forced to uninstall it. I remember thinking ” EMU, the same people who gave us the Emulator, made this car crash”. I was so disappointed.
    I also use FL studio ( version 12.4 at the time of writing ), but I got tons of other stuff now, so I wouldnt go back and try proteus again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Reply #21228 in How to Get Proteus VX to Work in FL Studio
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us