Identifyy

Home Forums General Questions Identifyy

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kevin Pike 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kevin Pike

Hi guys,

Anyone have experience with Identifyy? They are a free service that claims to find your music and gets you paid if your music is played on YouTube, Facebook or Instagram. They take a small percentage of what your music has earned. I don’t have any more details than that. Here is their link.

https://try.identifyy.com/LP01?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=ocpm&utm_campaign=samico-prospecting&fbclid=IwAR2UXgPxgWHUbPjFxPv9VH4M07MHdhHzWHzcsv-2tFJQ0e4p8SgIvO1WilE

Thanks
    Kevin

#32364 Reply

Bcouture
    Participant

Hey Kevin,

I don’t have much experience with Identifyy yet – however, knowing that I was going to have an ad drop on Facebook and Youtube last week with a piece I had written, I had preemptively loaded in the song to the Identifyy database. So I’ll be able to report back at some point to see if they’re catching the plays. Looks like for this period, royalties are paid Oct 31st. Not sure if that’s when they release the actual reports of number of plays (I don’t see any live tallies).

Personally, I’m mostly curious about Facebook plays myself.

Similarly, I wonder if anyone has been with Identifyy long enough to see royalties?

-Brad

#32367 Reply

Kevin Pike

Thanks for replying Brad!
    I asked Identifyy a couple of questions, here is the reply:

Identifyy fingerprints your music copyrights and claim any videos that use your music on YouTube. We can then collect advertising revenue on those videos.

We operate on a 70%/30% split–we pay you 70% of the revenue we collect. You can check out our policies in our Terms of Use.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Identifyy
Your information: