Importance of Elite Libraries

Home Forums General Questions Importance of Elite Libraries

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    boinkeee2000
    Participant

Hi Lee, thanks for the vote of confidence. I have a few dozen tracks in p5 (the only RF i work with so far) that may not be a good fit with them. I’ve only gotten low double digit page and artist views after a month with them and no sales. I’m willing to heed the good advice here to “adapt and change”, and give your non-exclusive offer a shot as it maybe a better fit in your catalog…thanks again for informing me of this opportunity

#28314 Reply
    Dannyc
    Participant

nice guys over there at audiosparx. they were the first library that took in my music which gave me a great level of confidence. might be worth taking up their offer Boinkee.

#28323 Reply
    BEATSLINGER
    Participant

Another thing id like to ask pertaining to the topic, I’ve reached out to some of the PMA libraries and gotten a few replies stating they dont need new material now and to revisit them beginning of next year. would that be subtext as a “brush off?” is it a seasonal thing for some?

That is actually truth for a lot of the Libraries, and they probably did mean exactly that. If a Library gave you the “Brush Off” you simply won’t hear from them..

nice guys over there at audiosparx. they were the first library that took in my music which gave me a great level of confidence. might be worth taking up their offer Boinkee.

I will second that Lee, and the team over there seem like nice people. I am new to AudioSparx (since July) but they seem to be very prompt in responding to whatever the concern is. I decided to go for “The Exclusive Artist” offer to see what benefits it holds. I am optimistic for great things to take place, and will report my findings.

#28324 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

I am new to AudioSparx (since July) but they seem to be very prompt in responding to whatever the concern is. I decided to go for “The Exclusive Artist” offer to see what benefits it holds. I am optimistic for great things to take place, and will report my findings.

Okay but let’s not turn this into an Audiosparx thread. Please leave any further discussions on Audiosparx here https://musiclibraryreport.com/a-to-a/audiosparx/.

Thanks!

#28325 Reply
    BEATSLINGER
    Participant

Sorry Art. I can edit it out if need be.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
Reply To: Importance of Elite Libraries
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us