iOS Music Apps

Home Forums General Questions iOS Music Apps

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    yzzman1
    Participant

Has anybody found music or sound creation apps that you occasionally use to integrate elements into your library tracks on your DAW?

#18350 Reply
    Desire_Inspires
    Participant

I downloaded the iMaschine app a while back. It was fun to use, but not really useful for me. I need to have access to a ton of sounds, even though I end up using a few keys sounds for most songs. I might give it a try again, as I erased it when I updated iOS a while back.

#18354 Reply
    yzzman1
    Participant

Cool DI…i know what you mean. I have heard a few good things about Korg Gadget for iPad – has anyone tried that one?

#18355 Reply
    ChuckMott
    Participant

Dont know if garage band counts but I believe some indies have created whole albums with it.

#18356 Reply
    Desire_Inspires
    Participant

Dont know if garage band counts but I believe some indies have created whole albums with it.

This one guy uses the GarageBand App to make jingles.

Link: http://www.theawl.com/2014/10/provocations-of-a-bad-jingle-writer

#18360 Reply
    Chuck Mott

Good article. understandably jaded but good. The artist I was thinking of was Grimes , I think it was a self titled album and was on Rolling Stone mag’s best albums of the year list a few years back (a list I still check out year to year). A solo female act. Was actually very good for what it was. And reportedly all done on Garageband if I’m not mistaken.

#18361 Reply
    Chuck Mott

Think this track was off that album. (She’s a, er, unique one).

#26817 Reply
    UpFromTheSkies
    Participant

Opening this back up. What are favorite DAWs for use on the iPad? Anything cool and new? Need to be writing some cues while on tour the next couple weeks.

#26823 Reply
    guscave

I used Beathawk to create a couple of cues. It was fun but it became pretty limited after a while. I’ll still use some IOS apps to get an idea whenever I want to get off my PC.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Reply #26817 in iOS Music Apps
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us