Its Official: music Superviors.com is not a good look

Home Forums General Questions Its Official: music Superviors.com is not a good look

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Steve

2 years, 140 tracks and made 60k

I can only assume you guys are supplying genres that are out of fashion like trailers and trance (yawn) etc.

What i do is niche but i just see everyone else following each other like sheep using the same sample cds and plug ins.

I say be original but recognize commercial viability and learn to understand the market.

#5791 Reply
    Keith
    Participant

I think we would all be very interested to hear some your music Steve, you clearly have something to teach us all, maybe you could be our new messiah and we could all follow you

#5792 Reply
    MichaelL
    Participant

Let’s be clear here, so that no one gets an undeserved bad rap.

Big Rome and others, do you mean…. http://www.musicsupervisors.com/

or http://www.musicsupervisor.com/ ??????

They are different.

#5793 Reply
    56 Strat
    Participant

Musicsupervisor.com is what I meant. Big Rome mentioned ” Gail ‘ [ Gael ] in his post. When I read that I didn’t even give any thought to the actual library title ” musicsupervisors.com “, it can easily be mistaken between the two. I checked out musicsupervisors.com, they charge a submission fee, $25 for 3 songs and up from that for more tracks.

#5794 Reply
    Pat
    Participant

Definitely not for me.

#5796 Reply
    Keith
    Participant

Musicsupervisor.com

#5797 Reply
    Pat
    Participant

Musicsupervisor.com. waste of time. sorry.

#5798 Reply
    bigg rome
    #5800 Reply
    J3h43f4
    Participant

How are trailers out of fashion Steve?

#5801 Reply
    MichaelL

J3h43f4:
    How are trailers out of fashion Steve?

Somebody tell TSFH. 😆

#5802 Reply
    bigg rome

Could be the website is running interference
    cause i got lost on that one too

#5805 Reply
    Rob (Cruciform)

MichaelL:

And quick, tell Mark, and Immediate and Audiomachine and Extreme and, and, and… lol!

#5807 Reply
    Steve

Aha! You made my point for me! You just quoted some of the top libs doing trailers – so why do some of you bother doing the same style in an inferior way! (i heard some the stuff on the jukebox and it is terrible)

Perhaps i didn\\\’t express myself well enough. Of course people want trailers, but unless you can do them as good as the libs you quoted you are wasting your time because nobody will use them. They want the best not a poor pastiche done with midi instruments. This is what you are not getting guys.

But hey, some people are happy hiding their head in the sand so good luck to you and your meagre earnings! 🙂

If you want to earn real money take the trouble to work at improving quslity and developing your niche. Its funny hw people produce unimaginative, dreary music in styles that have been done to death for inferior libraries that never get used with midi instruments that sound rubbish – and then come on here complaining they earn nothing! Duh – go figure 🙂

Feel free to insult me, its not a problem, but the sensible ones here will learn from what i say.

#5808 Reply
    Rob (Cruciform)

Speaking of insulting…

Anyways, given all your assumptions there\’s nothing else to be said so I shall bid you adieu.

#5809 Reply
    Keith
    Participant

Steve:
    Aha! You made my point for me! You just quoted some of the top libs doing trailers -so why do some of you bother doing the same style in an inferior way! (i heard some the stuff on the jukebox and it is terrible)

Perhaps i didn\\\’t express myself well enough. Of course people want trailers, but unless you can do them as good as the libs you quoted you are wasting your time because nobody will use them. They want the best not a poor pastiche done with midi instruments. This is what you are not getting guys.

But hey, some people are happy hiding their head in the sand so good luck to you and your meagre earnings!

If you want to earn real moneytake the trouble to work at improving quslity and developing your niche. Its funny hw people produce unimaginative, dreary music in styles that have been done to death for inferior libraries that never get used with midi instruments that sound rubbish – and then come on here complaining they earn nothing! Duh – go figure

Feel free to insult me, its not a problem, but the sensible ones here will learn from what i say.

Ok (GOD) but you still haven’t posted anywhere where us mortal composers can listen to your fantastically original music and fantastically original ideas this I suspect is because you are NOT a composer and if indeed you are (not) your tracks will probably be and sound a bit like you full of BULLS^*T LOL……

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
Reply To: Its Official: music Superviors.com is not a good look
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us